The Promise Campaign
For more than 120 years, the promise made by Mrs. Holton remains at the heart of Holton-Arms School: to cultivate the unique potential of young women through the “education not only of the mind, but of the soul and spirit.” It is here that students discover paths for themselves they never thought possible so that, as alumnae, they may lead lives of positive influence to make the world a better place.
And now, we embrace the next chapter for this great institution – The Promise of Holton-Arms: The Campaign for Our Future.
Philanthropy sustains Holton’s values and culture by unlocking the tools essential to our excellence. To date, donors to the Promise Campaign have:
- Contributed more than $26,500,000.
- Established 39 new Endowed Named Funds.
- Named 2 Endowed Instructorships.
- Doubled the donor-contributed endowment.
- Named 14+ spaces in the Learning Commons and Gym Renovation.
- 42 new community members have joined Lamp of Learning, Holton’s planned giving program, committing more than $1.35 million in planned gifts.
- Exceeded the Holton fund goal annually over the last 6 years.