2019 PRESEASON ATHLETIC SCHEDULE
Julie Treadwell, Director of Physical Education & Athletics
Monday, August 19
- 8:00 a.m. - Mandatory Fall Athlete Meeting: Ms. Treadwell and Mr. Westerberg will meet with all fall athletes and coaches in the gymnasium. The school nurse and athletic trainer will be joining the group to verify all athletes have proper forms before heading out to fields/courts for the first tryout. This is the beginning of mandatory tryouts/practices – no spots on teams will be held for athletes not in attendance.
- 8:30 – 11:00 a.m. - Morning session for all teams.
- 5:00 p.m. - Parent meeting for all who have athletes participating in the fall.
Tuesday, August 20 – Thursday, August 22
- 8:00 - 11:00 a.m. Morning session for all teams.
- August 21 - 11:15 to 12:00 Impact Testing - all Juniors
- August 22 – 11:15 to 12:15 Impact Testing and eight. Room Orientation – all Freshman
Friday, August 23
- 8:00 – 11:00 a.m. Morning session for all teams.
- 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. HAA sponsored Athletics Ice Cream Social for all fall teams.
Saturday, August 24
- TBA - Possible date of play days or scrimmages for some teams
Monday, August 26 – Friday, August 30
- 8:00 - 11:00 a.m. - Morning session for all teams (exceptions below) each day.
- Thursday morning, RA members are excused from practice to attend their retreat.
- Friday morning, ninth graders are excused from practice to attend their orientation.
Saturday, August 31 - Monday, September 2
- There will be no practices, games or scrimmages scheduled on these days.