Please mark your calendar with these important dates!
Convocation: Thursday, Sep 2, 2021
- Middle School Arrival for Convocation (10:30-10:45 a.m.)
- All Middle School students not attending orientation should be dropped off at the Front School entrance for Convocation. Convocation begins at 11 a.m. Parents/Guardians wishing to stay for Convocation should park after dropping their child off. Students new to Holton will remain with their teachers after orientation. We expect Convocation to end at 12 p.m.
- Parents should pick their child up at the main circle between 12-12:20 p.m.
- Students do not need to wear their uniforms to Convocation.
Classes Resume: Wednesday, September 8, 2021
- This Wednesday, as all Wednesdays, is a late start. Students should plan to arrive at school between 9-9:20 a.m.
- Students receive their schedules
- Schedule changes will occur through Friday, September 24.
- Students wishing to make a change to their schedule will need to complete a schedule request form located in the MS office and have it approved by the Division Director.
- Information on registering your child up for Before Care on Late Start Wednesdays will be provided in the first Sunday Skim.
- Afternoon dismissal begins at 3:30 p.m.
- Information on signing your child up for Extended Day Homework Haven will be provided in the first Sunday Skim.