2021-2022 course lists are now posted online here
- STEP 1: CLICK ON REPORT CARDS & ATTENDANCE
- STEP 2: OPEN COURSE ENROLLMENTS LINK
- STEP 3: SAVE OR PRINT PDF TO ORDER BOOKS
Please use this list when procuring books for the school year. If there is an error in this list (e.g., your daughter is enrolled in Chinese when she should be French), simply delay purchasing materials for this course until Monday, August 23 when faculty will be available to make any necessary adjustments.
Holton uses BNC K-12 for online book ordering services. Please refer to the easy-to-follow directions below. The online bookstore will open on August 16, 2021, and offers free shipping for the first two weeks. Students in Grades 7-12 must have their books for the first day of classes (September 8).
The Alumnae Association Used Book Sale will be online on August 17 beginning at 8 a.m. While not every book your daughter needs will be available at this event, it is still a great opportunity to save some money.
ONLINE ORDERING DIRECTIONS:
1. Go to the online bookstore
2. Click on "Let's Get Started"
3. Check each course (English, History, World Language, Math, and Science). You will then see a master listing of all courses within each discipline. Referring to your daughter's course list, check the appropriate class within each discipline.
4. You will then see only those titles pertaining to your daughter's courses to order.
* PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING *
- All texts for English must be purchased new.
- Be sure to reference the exact ISBN number if you take advantage of any service other than MBS or the Alumnae Used Book Sale. ISBN numbers can be found through the Holton Bookstore on the BNC K-12 website.
- In the ordering process, you will be prompted to use/create a BNC K-12 account (this is NOT your Holton account). The BNC K-12 account (for returning families) is the same as your MBS account login was.
- If you have any questions about the online ordering process, please refer to the Online Help Center