Dear Current and Incoming Holton Families,
Bus registration has reopened for the 2021-2022 school year for all students and will remain so through Monday August 23rd.
(If your student is a current bus rider and you have already registered, you do NOT need to re-register here!)
Please note the following:
- New Chevy Chase bus stop added to the Friendship Heights Route. Please follow the link below for more information.
- The current Bus Transportation Plan takes into account current CDC, state, and local regulations and guidelines. As new information becomes available, we will continue to update families and make changes where necessary to ensure student safety.
- Face masks will be required for all students on the bus.
- All previously operated routes will be available for registration, but we reserve the right to discontinue any route that does not have sufficient interest to support the service, so that we can allocate resources where most needed.
- Holton will not offer shared Holton-Landon routes at the start of 2021-2022. Route sharing will be evaluated on a monthly basis to determine feasibility.
- Seating may be limited to one student per seat, with 3 feet of social distancing. Siblings may sit together.
- Students will have assigned seating, loading from rear to front (age-specific).
- Windows will be open and climate controls will be operating to maximize ventilation.
Please view our 2021-2022 Bus Registration Form & Contract, which includes routes, stop locations, and pricing:
If you have questions about Holton bus transportation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The School's 2001 Neighborhood Agreement restricts Holton traffic in various ways and the School strongly encourages families to carpool.
The Online Family Directory in the student database can help with carpooling! Log in to My Holton, once on the portal click on "Directories" > "Nearby Families" which will show you Holton student households and how far they live from you.