Eleven members of the Class of 2026 have been preparing all year for the competition. Congrats to all, especially top-three finishers Maggie Shelton, Nell Choi, and Sophia Kutko.
Distance Learning Hub
June 5, 2020 - While the 2019-2020 school year has ended, we look forward to seeing students return for classes on September 8.
Thank you all, during these uncharted, uncertain days, for embracing our shared commitment to care for each other. We will continue to find a way or make one.
Student and Family Expectations for Distance Learning
Read about some of the exciting distance-learning lessons taking place "across campus"! Teachers are continuing to build skills and knowledge while using technology and at-home materials in engaging ways.
Learn about some of this week's engaging distance learning lessons from across all three of our divisions.
Students in grades 5 to 12, faculty, staff, and even PUNCH alumnae joined together to sew nearly 200 masks—and counting.
Glimpses into our distance learning classrooms that show how teachers are translating their curricula to creatively engage students and make use of technology and at-home materials.
|For Questions About...||Contact:|
|Academic work, activity, or class||Class teacher|
|Other distance learning issues||Division Director|
|Technology-related issues||Email IT help|
As Distance Learning progresses we look forward to hearing from you and will be reaching out regularly for your feedback. We hope you will share your successes, as well as any sticky issues that arise. Stay tuned for more details!
ADDITIONAL SUPPLEMENTAL RESOURCES FOR ONLINE LEARNING & ENRICHMENT:
- Hour of Code and Code.org
- Lower School Podcasts - But Why: A Podcast for Curious Kids; Brains On; Stories Podcast; Grim, Grimmer, Grimmest; Circle Round
- National Women's History Museum Digital Classroom Resources
- McHarper Manor in Milford - This art studio is offering live art and craft tutorials for projects to create at home daily at 1 p.m.
- Home Safari Facebook Live! Each day at 3 p.m., the Cincinnati Zoo will host a livestream featuring an animal and an activity for children to do at home.
- Typing practice with Qwertytown
- Listen! NPR Podcasts (TED Radio Hour is a great one!)
- Create! How to Start a Podcast
- Create! Starting Your Podcast: A Guide for Students
- Create! Student Podcast Challenge
- Daily Math with Po Shen Lo (Carnegie Mellon Professor)
- Virtual Field Trips
- News in Slow Spanish, French, Italian, and German
- Zooinverse – Contribute to citizen science projects
- Audible Free Audio Books
- Writopia Creative Writing Online Workshops ("after-school," full-day, half-day)