Adult Wellness Program
Welcome to the Holton-Arms Adult Wellness Program. Parents, faculty, and staff are role models for the students at Holton in embracing the importance of healthy activities in their daily lives. The Wellness Program fosters a sense of community and collegiality in a safe and active setting. Individuals of all fitness levels and abilities are welcome.
Questions? Please contact Maureen Siburt, Athletic Trainer; Health; Middle and Upper School Physical Education & Wellness Coordinator
Summer 2021 Wellness Classes
Wellness Classes are continuing into the summer and are delivered right to your door with Zoom! Join in our Body Sculpt Fitness Class. There will be two different sessions held this summer. Session 1 is for parents and session 2 is for both parents and faculty/staff. Registered participants will receive weekly emails from the instructor, Meredith McGuire, with details for that week’s workouts.
- Session 1: June 1 through June 17 (parents only)
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-9:30 a.m. (total of 9 classes)
- Flat rate of $100
- Minimum of 7 participants
Register by May 31 for Session 1.
- Session 2: June 22- August 12 (parents and faculty/staff)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays from 8:30-9:30 a.m. (total of 24 classes)
- Option 1: 2 classes per week: $176 (16 classes)
- Option 2: 3 classes per week: $265 (all 24 classes)
- There must be a minimum of 7 to 9 participants
Register by June 18 for session 2
*Faculty and Staff -- please note that the summer classes are not covered by your school-year membership fee.
Class Meeting Dates:
|Session 1: June 1-17||
|Session 2: June 21- August 13||June