Health & Wellness
A student's health and wellness is key to her academic and overall success. The Holton-Arms' Health and Wellness program supports the social, emotional, physical, academic, and developmental growth of every student.
Health and Wellness programming gives each student the tools she needs to be resilient and feel empowered to make healthy choices.
Members of the Health and Wellness Committee work to insure that the program takes a collaborative and interdisciplinary approach, through a variety of programs, events, and facilitators.
In addition, the School provides programs and resources for parents, faculty, and staff fostering the entire Holton community.
Fall 2020 FAQs
- How will daily wellness checks be conducted?
- What if a student shows symptoms while on campus?
- What if a student or staff member tests positive for COVID-19?
- What are the quarantine protocols for students or staff whom have come in close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- What is the schedule for drop-off and pick-up when students are participating in on-campus learning days?
- What off-campus activities (play dates, sports, extracurriculars, etc.) are permissible?
- What are the quarantine requirements following travel?
- Can a student opt out of on-campus learning (Hybrid@Holton) once on-campus learning resumes?
- What is my assumption of risk once on-campus learning resumes?
- Will face masks be required while on-campus?
- Will the building ventilation be upgraded to align with guidelines from the CDC and the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers?
- What other facility accommodations are being made to promote health and safety?