If you have questions, please feel free to contact any member of the Admissions Office.
We are ready to help all new Holton students prepare for the first day of school on Tuesday, September 6, 2022!
Kindly complete your family's enrollment contract by March 18, 2022.
- Contract Deadline Friday, March 18, 2022
- Enrollment FAQs [PDF] | Enrollment Step-by-Step [PDF]
- Setup Billing in TADs (email will arrive after contract completion)
NEW STUDENT PLACEMENT FORMS
(Due Monday, April 25, 2022)
- Lower School World Language Request Form Entering Grades 5 & 6
- MS/US World Languages Parent Questionnaire Entering Grades 7-12
- MS/US World Language Teacher Placement Questionnaire Entering Grades 7-12
[Please share with your student's teacher as soon as possible so they may submit by Monday, April 25]
- MS/US Mathematics Parent Questionnaire Entering Grades 7-12
- MS/US Mathematics Student Questionnaire Entering Grades 7-12
HEALTH FORMS - DUE JULY 31
- All student health forms are available in the Magnus Health Portal.
- Forms will be available April 1.
- The 2022-2023 requirements must be completed by July 31, 2022.
- Magnus Health FAQs [PDF] | Magnus Health Step-by-Step Instructions [PDF]
- Add MAJOR SCHOOL DATES to your calendar for 2022-2023
- April 30 - Upper School Placement Testing & Course Selection and Middle School Orientation & Preliminary Review
- August 22 - Upper School Preseason (students must be present if planning to play a Fall Sport)
- September 1 - New Student Orientation
- September 6 - First Day of School
GETTING READY FOR FALL
- Laptops: 2022-2023 Technology Requirements.
Detailed information about specific pricing, financial aid, and ordering your student's device will be sent via email this spring.
- Summer Work: Details about reading can be found here. Summer Reading for Grades 3-6 will be mailed home in June. Any other Lower School work will be posted online in mid-June.
Summer work for Grades 7-12 will be posted online in mid-June.
- Textbooks: Students in Grades 3-6 do not need to order books. Grades 7-12 will receive course information and textbook purchasing instructions in late July.
- Uniform: More information about uniform requirements can be found here. Gently used uniforms will be available for purchase through the Hang-Up, Holton's gently-used uniform shop. We suggest holding off purchasing until June in case there are any changes to the uniform requirements.
- Holton Email and Web Login: Parents will receive credentials in mid-July. Students will receive email and website access prior to the beginning of the school year.
- Who to Call or Email With Questions:
Holton students, employees, families, affinity group leaders, and the admissions team are all ready to answer your questions. Please contact us directly or submit your questions using the form below.