When an alumna takes the opportunity to support The Holton Fund, the primary fundraising effort at Holton-Arms, she is providing for all of the essential aspects of the Holton experience for every girl, every day. Since tuition alone does not cover the cost of a Holton education, gifts to the Holton Fund provide funding for the School’s most immediate needs:
- Compensation and benefits for our talented and dedicated teachers;
- Equipment and supplies for academic, arts, and athletics programs;
- Professional development for faculty and staff;
- Innovations to our rich curricular offerings;
- Experiential learning opportunities locally, nationally, and globally;
- Upgrades to instructional technology;
- Maintenance of our campus and facilities.
As a community, support for The Holton Fund demonstrates our commitment to the School today and to future generations of women whose Holton experience will inspire them to make a difference in a complex and changing world. Each year, we ask all members of the Holton community to make The Holton Fund a philanthropic priority, and we are proud of the strong support from our current families, alumnae, grandparents, alumnae parents, faculty, staff, and friends of the School.
The Holton Fund relies on the engagement and involvement of many volunteers from all constituent groups, including Alumnae Class Giving Volunteers, Alumnae Phonathon Callers, and more. If you are interested in helping as a volunteer for The Holton Fund, please contact Amanda Novak Hewitt '04 at 301.365.6005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.