The Holton Fund
When you support Holton-Arms School through the Holton Fund, you transform lives and strengthen the power of an all girls' education. This is especially true because Holton Fund dollars are unrestricted and immediately available to sustain the daily operations of the School and support its highest priorities.
We ask Holton alumnae, parents, and friends to consider making their gift to the Holton Fund one of their top philanthropic priorities. This support is an investment in the education and experience of every student and critical to our Schools' daily operations. Your participation and generosity lends a sense of pride. Your gifts allow Holton to:
- Sustain all that’s finest
- Attract a talented and inspiring student body
- Support excellence in teaching and innovation in learning
- Ensure cutting-edge technology and up-to-date facilities.
Questions about the Holton Fund? Please contact Director of Advancement Gary Monnier at 301.365.6057.
- Parent co-chairs: Maggie and Joel Eisemann (Perry '14)
Cheryl and Michael Heller (Annebeth '19)
- Alumnae co-chairs: DeDe Walser Adkins ’77 and Hope Adkins ‘07
Ways to Give
- Check or Cash: Please make checks payable to Holton-Arms School and mail to: Holton-Arms School, 7303 River Rd., Bethesda, MD 20817.
- Give Online: Click here to make a gift online. You can charge your gift on VISA or Mastercard.
- Gifts of Stock: Stock gifts may provide significant tax advantages.
- Matching Gift Program: Increase your giving potential! Have you checked to see if your employer (or your spouse's) participates in a Matching Gift Program?
- Memorial and Tribute Gifts: A way to honor or remember an important person.